Monday, August 31, 2009

Visit KOREA Blog Contest!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Ethan's KOREAN Adventure was recently registered in the Korea Tourism Organization's blog contest. According to their website, prizes will be awarded to the 100 most popular and active blogs featuring information on Korean travel, culture, and cuisine.

If you haven't visited the Korea Tourism Organization's website (http://asiaenglish.visitkorea.or.kr/ena/index.kto), I strongly recommend doing so. It's very informative and has proven most useful during my travels in Korea.

Also, I have made some recent improvements to the blog. There is a keyword search at the very bottom of the webpage to help reference past postings and locate information more easily. Listed in the top right hand column of Ethan's KOREAN Adventure are links to the Korean National Parks website along with the Gunpo City website; both of which are informative. In addition to this, I have provided links to various news articles I have compiled during my time in Korea, and which I feel contribute toward a better idea of what life here is all about. These many articles feature stories on Korean culture, food, travel, the people, politics, and economy, social issues, along with many interesting facets of Korean life.

So please check it out and enjoy!

No comments: